Learn How To Profit From The 2021 Cryptocurrency Bullrun Now!
Get 10% Discount Off Your Crypto Trading Commissions Now!
Get Free Bitcoins!
Binance P2P is excited to launch a promotion for all Southeast Asian makers, where they can receive a 50% discount on maker fees.
Activity Period: 2022-05-24 05:00 (UTC) to 2022-05-31 10:00 (UTC)
During the activity period, all eligible makers in Southeast Asia who post new advertisements traded with local fiat currencies will enjoy 50% off maker fees for every successful trade on these pairs.
Makers can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset during the activity period.
Get started now:
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
Terms and conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.” These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to “make the market”, and are therefore termed the “maker” for any subsequent trades.
- The promotion is applicable to local fiat currencies in Southeast Asia only. Visit this page for updates on the fee rates.
- The 50% fee discount is only applicable to the new ads posted during the activity period.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.