Learn How To Profit From The 2021 Cryptocurrency Bullrun Now!
Get 10% Discount Off Your Crypto Trading Commissions Now!
Get Free Bitcoins!
The blockchain provides many DeFi opportunities for investors to tap into via yield farming and vaults, and one startup has found a way to aggregate all of the best opportunities across chains, using the Orbs Layer-3 infrastructure.
Revault is a blockchain based product that actively seeks, monitors and deposits users’ funds into the very top performing vaults in real time. It dynamically notifies a user if a better opportunity is available, and at the click of a button, a user can reallocate their holdings to a new vault to maximize their gains.
Revault and Orbs collaboration
Revault is the first ever DeFi protocol to take advantage of the Orbs ecosystem. It is Orbs’ Layer-3 structure that gives the app more sophisticated capabilities than apps that use Layer-2 protocols. Layer-3 deploys a new dimension of smart contracts, which can give a superior enhancement to transactional functionality, when compared to Layer-2 smart contracts.
How does it work?
Revault uses a pyramid to explain the hierarchy of vault opportunities. See the image below.
- At the base of this model come the DEXs and lending protocols. They pit investors against one another and generate revenue through trading and borrowing fees.
- At the next stage, you have the farming model which incentivizes users’ farming yield on their holdings.
- Next you have vaults, which actively manage assets for clients through DeFi strategies, using yield farming and other DeFi strategies.
- Finally, you have Revault, a vault aggregator which aggregates all of the prior vault layer strategies into one. It disburses users’ funds across the best performing vault strategies it finds.
For those blockchain users that see the benefit and understand the level of returns blockchain investing can bring, but don’t know how to leverage these opportunities or do not know how to compare the available vaults, this is the perfect product.
Revault supports protocols across Ethereum, Binance, Fantom, Polygon, Solana and Avalanche and it is Orbs technology which powers 3 of Revault’s most significant features:
- Auto-compound, when rewards from your yield farming are automatically sold and then re-added to your pool for greater APY.
- APY.TVL-APR calculation, works out your compounding interest per TVL of the vault you are using against your interest for 1 year.
- Auto-rebalance, which makes investment recommendations to clients based on best opportunities.
The goal of Revault is to find the best possible opportunities across apps and using Orbs EVM-compatible nature means opportunities are interoperable across the spectrum of Layer-1 chains, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche. Orbs functionality enhances EVM smart contract capabilities, while retaining the element of decentralization.
But Orbs utility doesn’t stop there, it also offers apps the ability to use notifications for on-chain events, such as, in this case notifications of better vault opportunities available and it does this for a range of applications including the Open DeFi Notification Protocol.
Furthermore, Orbs’ Layer-3 initiative offers value to the broader DeFi ecosystem.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.