Learn How To Profit From The 2021 Cryptocurrency Bullrun Now!
Get 10% Discount Off Your Crypto Trading Commissions Now!
Get Free Bitcoins!
Netmarble revealed Thursday that it has formed a strategic partnership with Binance to establish a global blockchain gaming ecosystem.
- Binance will provide its blockchain platform and tech infrastructure to Netmarble.
- Netmarble will build a new sidechain on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) for developing GameFi and an initial game offering (IGO) on the Binance NFT (non-fungible token) marketplace.
- Netmarble will have a pre-sale of the NFTs of its new play-to-earn (P2E) shooting game on the Binance marketplace.
- Netmarble will also issue its own cryptocurrency in March.
- Major South Korean video game developers with the likes of Kakao Games, Com2uS and WeMade have all made moves into blockchain gaming and the metaverse over the past few months.
- Netmarble is known best for developing popular mobile games such as Everybody’s Marble and Seven Knights, with a market capitalization of about US$8 billion.